Sunday, April 5, 2015

That Connection..

Everyone, well most people, have that one person, that we should let go, but we can't. The person who you become very close with, very fast. The who you talk to about life. The one who you that connection with, that really deep, you don't know how to explain it kind of connection. The one who ended up hurting you in some way, maybe even a long time ago, but you just can't seem to stay away.

I have that one person, but I don't think that person feels the connection that I feel. When I talk to them or even see them I quickly become excited/anxious. We have a history, and even when we were first getting to know each other I had feelings that were not reciprocated, but I couldn't stay away. We wouldn't talk for months but when I was feeling down I'd talk to that person and at first it would be kind of awkward but then we'd be able to talk like old times, and slowly but surely those feelings would come back again. As much as I knew that they didn't feel the same way about me and that I shouldn't talk to them anymore, I just felt this..connection.

It's kind of weird how we get attached to certain people, and they don't get attached to you, but others we can just let fade out of our lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment